Thursday, June 6, 2013

NOTD: Peacocks

I was again inspired by my friend for this one! I did a peacock look a while ago but it didn't turn out so well. Here is my redemption! On my right hand, I have your normal peacock and on my left, and albino inspired peacock!! I really like how my normal peacock turned out. I think the albino needs a few changes but I am still happy,

Nail Polish Used:

Normal Peacock
Nicole "Candid Cameron"
Sinful Colors "Nail Junkie"
Wet n' Wild "Teal or no Teal"
Avon "Mystic"
Diamond Cosmetics in Lime and Glitz
Sinful Colors "Flower Girl"

Albino Peacock
Pure Ice "Platinum"
              "First Love"
Sinful Colors "Out of this World"
Wet n' Wild "Silvivor"
Diamond Cosmetics "Blushing Star"
Nicole "Miss Independent"

Here is a picture that help inspired this idea:









No comments:

Post a Comment