Wednesday, November 14, 2012

NOTD: FFA

Today I had an FFA competition called job interview! I decided I wanted to make a lucky  nail art design, FFA inspired. Even though this is very simple, it makes me happy to have FFA on my fingers. I got 2nd place today and qualified to go onto state! Maybe I will start doing more FFA nail art when I go to events!

Here are my links to my other FFA nail art ideas:  National FFA Week
                                                                                FFA and 4-H
                                                                                Blue and Gold Elegant
                                                                                Kansas FFA Convention, Cows
                                                                                My FFA Officer Team
Nail Polish Used:
Pure Ice "Celestial"
Wet n' Wild "The Wonder Yellows"
NYC "French White Tip"
Art Deco in yellow








No comments:

Post a Comment