Sunday, November 25, 2012

Day 27: Inspired by Artwork

I was inspired by Vidal Sassoon's hairstyles. It counts as artwork I think! If you don't know who Vidal is, I linked information about him on his name. I found my favorite styles and tried to translate them into nail art. I only did three but then made his glasses and a pair of scissors on my ring and little finger. I created a white, grey, and dark grey gradient because the pictures I found were in black and white. I thought it was simple and created a neat look.
I saw a documentary about his life that I randomly checked out from the library, that is how I found out about him.

Here is a quote said by him I like:

"If you get hold of a head of hair on somebody you've never seen before, cut beautiful shapes, cut beautiful architectural angles and she walks out looking so different - I think that's masterful. "Vidal Sassoon 


Nail Polish Used:
NYC "French White Tip"
Pure Ice "Kiss Me Here"
NYC "Bowery Black"





Hairstyles I was inspired by:


thumb
index

middle

Vidal's glasses


No comments:

Post a Comment