Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 22: Inspired by a Song

I am posting twice today! I just really feel like blogging about this right now.
I was inspired by the song "If I Die Young" by The Band Perry. I was lucky to go and see them when I was in Indianapolis for my first concert ever! I love them a lot!
There is a line in the song that really sparked my imagination, here is the chorus part it is in:


If I die young, bury me in satin
Lay me down on a, bed of roses
Sink me in the river, at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song
That line is what I used as my inspiration. I found this design from a nail artist I am subscribed to, so I took the idea and changed the colors to match the mood of the song. It is a great vintage rose look and I think it goes perfect with the song.

Nail Polish Used:
Revlon "Hot for Chocolate", "Crème Brûlée", "Cherries in the Snow"
Art Deco in Light Green and White
NYC "French White Tip"






I decided on the brown from this picture
from the music video

Inspired by: Meliney

No comments:

Post a Comment