Wednesday, November 7, 2012

NOTD: Pre-Christmas Poinsettias

Yes, I know. It is the start of November and why the heck am I posting a Christmas design? Well, in fact, I did this design because I visited a poinsettia farm today! I decided to get into the spirit  just a tiny bit early by making a themed nail art for my visit. I promise I will not have anymore Christmas designs until after Thanksgiving!!

As I said, this is supposed to be poinsettias. They started off looking a little boring so I added some glitter. That wasn't enough though, I had to add more.... and more. Lets just say I went a little overboard on the glitter so the poinsettia design doesn't come out as much as I would have liked. That aside, the glitter looks really sweet!

Nail Polish/Supplies used:
Art Deco in red, green, and silver
Sinful Colors "Flower Girl"
Donna Michelle Nail Art mini bottles

I decided because I was around poinsettias with nail art specifically for the visit, I should take pictures with poinsettias!






here is a little snapshot of one of the greenhouses


No comments:

Post a Comment