Friday, November 30, 2012

Day 30: Inspired by a Tutorial

I love Bollywood movies. I just can't get enough! (My favorite Indian actor is Shahrukh Khan, just in case you were wondering). I was on ye ol' YouTube and found this Bollywood inspired look! I decided to use it for today's challenge.
My nails couldn't handle the full design so I simplified it just a tad. Here is the original video:

By: Dollface22772

I was taking a Culture of India class at my local public library and I learned how to write some things in Sanskrit. I decided to include a little extra something at the bottom of this post. If you like Henna, I have a post about some that my friend did on my hands.

Polish Used:
Sally Hansen "Blue Me Away!" (Thank you so much Kristen for letting me have this)
Sinful Colors "Flower Girl"

Glitters:
Pink Glitter
Large gold hexagonal glitter
5mm yellow rhinestones
Mini rhinestones in pink and clear






5mm

mini stones

Karen written in none other than, nail polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment