Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 23: Inspired by a Movie

The movie 27 Dresses with Katherine Heigl was my inspiration. I wanted to represent my favorite dresses and follow have a theme in my nails. On each nail I put a flower on it that was either in a bouquet she held with the dress or was a color on a dress. All of the flowers are roses except the ring finger which has a hyacinth on it. This was sooooooo much fun to come up with the designs and ideas this challenge. I also included all the dress that inspired these nails. This is a very long post, sorry!

Nail Polish Used:
Pure Ice "Platinum"
Wet n' Wild "The Wonder Yellows", and "Sunny Side Up"
NYC "French White Tip" and "Big Apple Red"
Sinful Colors "Why Not", "Unicorn", "Purple Diamond", and "Flower Girl"
E.L.F "Neon Pink"
Revlon "Temptress"
Diamond Cosmetics "Frosty Pink"
Art Deco in light green and purple



this has a better angle on the hyacinth 




thumb
her wedding dress!

index finger
western dress

middle finger

awesome explosion of color
ring finger


first bridesmaid dress we see her in


little finger

Indian dress she changes into back and forth with the purple dress

No comments:

Post a Comment