Saturday, November 10, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 21: Inspired by a Color

I am back on track with my 31 Day Challenge! Today is inspired by a color. I couldn't decided on just one color so I chose a category, Fall Colors. Once again, I was on Youtube thinking of designs for fall and this cute little owl design came up! It was super easy and is super cute!! The first color coat goes on like a half moon manicure with the ring enforcers. (Here is a link to my half moon manicure) Then you paint on the tummy, add a nose, then some dots, its eyes, and that is all there is to it.

Nail Polish Used:
Sinful Colors "This is It", "Cloud 9", and "Unicorn"
Wet N' Wild "Silvivor"
NYC "Canal Street", and "Black Lace"
Revlon "Gold Coin"
Pure Ice "Iced Merlot"
Markwins The Color Workshop in an off white
Art Deco in orange

the owl on my index finger is short and stumpy


colors of the owl's bodies

tummy, nose, and eyes

Inspired by: MissJenFABULOUS

No comments:

Post a Comment