Wednesday, January 30, 2013

NOTD: 4-H and FFA nails

I said I was going to do more FFA nails, so here they are! I also did some 4-H colored nails on my other hand. You can count on me to be doing more of both!! I got rhinestone happy again... they are so much fun to apply. I had a problem with dang bubbles in all of the nail polishes. I am not sure why they were so angry! :P  Must be the weather.

Here are my links to my other FFA nail art ideas:  National FFA Week
                                                                                Blue and Gold Elegant
                                                                                FFA
Nail Polish Used:                                                    Kansas FFA Convention, Cows
Nicole "A Lit-Teal Bit of Love"                             My FFA Officer Team
Wet n Wild "The Wonder Yellows"
Pure Ice "Platinum"
Pure Ice Magnetic "Power Me Up" 
          I used a Claire's magnetic polish magnet for this. I hate the one that comes with this Pure Ice. 

+ green, silver, blue, and yellow rhinestones





No comments:

Post a Comment