Saturday, January 5, 2013

NOTD: Fuzzy Funky Flocking

I broke into the flocking powder I got for Christmas! With it I created this 80's color leopard print funky nail art. Everyone was freaked out that my nails were fuzzy but they then thought it was super cool! I let people touch them to feel for them selves that they were fuzzy. It is super simple to get this look and to apply the flocking powder. After painting on a base color that is similar to the flocking powder you want, let it dry and put a top coat on it. While the top coat is still wet, sprinkle on the powder and then shake off the extra. Press it into the nail and that is all there is to it. I am putting the video I  used in this post so you can see some other cool ideas.

Here is where my flocking powder came from: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerrysCreations

Polish Used:
Sinful Colors "Unicorn"
Elf  "Neon Pink"
NYC "Water Street Blue"
Diamond Cosmetics in black
+ blue and dark pink flocking powder






Right hand:







No comments:

Post a Comment