Monday, December 31, 2012

Collection: Christmas Haul

Here is everything I got for Christmas related to nail art!! This is going to be a leangthy post but it is full of fun and color! 2012 has been a wonderful year and as we say goodbye to it, lets remember all the good times and the sad and create plans to make 2013 even better! Now, on to the super amazing new everything post. I will try and get some swatches done for the nail polish but I have to clean off my nail wheels first. :P


I got this nail polish set and nail art rhinestone stickers from my friend Gavin. Thanks Gavin! 
        Avon Party Polish Mini Set



Starry Night, Mystic, Blushing Star, Golden Vision



I did not get these for Christmas, I actually got these a week or so before so I could make nail polish holiday rings. The Pure Ice colors are from a Pure Ice holiday display. It was only up for a few days at my Walmart and I am not sure why they took it down, I wanted to get more, but now I can't!
Playtime, Sleigh Ride, Twinkle, Razzle and Dazzle, and SinfulColors Pinky Glitter


 These next few things came from my mom, thank you very much mom!!

A totally awesome mini rhinestone rainbow set. They are just the perfect size for my nails and I have already used them! I love all the colors and the little case it is in. It is just perfect.



A bunch of random fimo slices!! I have never tried them before and am looking forward to having a lot of fun with them. I love all of the different flowers and butterflies!




Flocking powder!!!!! This stuff is so cool! It makes your nails look fuzzy and like they have felt on them. You can make little designs and patterns along with just covering your nail in it. I am excited to try this out also! My mom got me a set that had the whole rainbow in it.



This came as a bonus with the flocking powder. Some fine purple glitter, pink eye lash glitter, white glitter, and Christmas themed confetti. 



I got this after Christmas at Micheal's Craft Store. Some mini rhinestones, half pearls in black and white, and red and silver rhinestone hearts, just perfect for Valentine's Day!!


I was looking for some new topcoat because I am getting mad at mine (it is taking a super long time to dry and still gets messed up) and picked this up. It is not exactly top coat but it is a mineral dry quick oil. You put it on your nails and cuticles and once it dries the polish, you can rub it into your fingers! I really like it so far. 


Well, that is what I got for Christmas as well as before and after! I didn't put it in this post but I also got some chisel paint brushes and I even found a big bag of paint brushes in my basement. I also got some new acrylic paint because I am now going to try one stroke flowers and other nail art with acrylics. Get excited!! I am still in the practicing stage but it is coming along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment