Tuesday, December 4, 2012

31 Day Challenge: DAY 31!!! Re-create Your Favorite Challenge

I made it! I am here! YES!!!!!!! IT IS DONE! I stretched this out waaaaaayyy past 31 days and I am so happy I have reached the end! Each day was fun and I enjoyed doing the challenges. It's great knowing I finished all 31 days!

For the final day, I re-created my black and white look from Day 7. Before telling anyone today what the inspiration was, I had a friend say, "they look like little butlers!". I saw this design on YouTube a while ago and it works perfect for today. I made the black matte and used white and silver, just like my first tuxedo design. There are little clear rhinestones under the french tip that I decided to go over with the matte. On my little finger, the rhinestone popped off and sadly, I do not have any more clear stones. I made a white dot to replace it, you can't really tell in the pictures. (Maybe you can a little). This is also going to kick off my winter and Christmas themed nail art, coming soon!

Nail Polish Used:
NYC "Black Lace"
Pure Ice "Beware"
Diamond Cosmetics in white
Hard Candy "Matte-ly in Love"
+ mini clear rhinestones







Inspired by:  KlairedelysArt


No comments:

Post a Comment