Sunday, December 16, 2012

NOTD: Holly Leaves in the Snow

I did this last year around Christmas and wanted to try it again because of how much I loved it before! I looked at a picture I took of my last one and let me tell you, this is waaaayy better. I gave up on trying to do the holly leaves and just put little blob lines last time. HAHA! I also added somethings to the snow on the other nails.

For the snow, all I did was sponge it on, and add some glitter polish. I then put even more glitter on it with the white loose glitter. For the berries and leaves I put on some gold to make them stand out more. I mixed my own green for the leaves with the lime, black, and bright green nail art polishes.

Polish used:
Nails Inc "Charing Cross"
Pure Ice "Don't You Wish"
Sinful Colors "Flower Girl"
Art Deco in bright green
Diamond Cosmetics in lime and black
+ white loose glitter







Inspired by: camysh




No comments:

Post a Comment