Saturday, January 26, 2013

I won 18 bottles of nail polish!

Before Christmas, I entered in this contest on Facebook through Nicole by OPI. The contest was to take a picture of your holiday manicure with your favorite accessory. At the time I had on my Christmas tree nails so, I took a picture of myself with a sequence Santa hat and my Christmas tree vest on. I was in the top twenty for votes and of those twenty, they picked eight! I was one of those eight, the prize was 18 bottles of Nicole nail polish of my choice from their classic shades, the Selena Gomez collection, and the Modern Family collection. I sent in my colors and it took exactly three weeks for them to get here, they came just a few days ago!
Swatches for all of these in my next post!!

Here is my un-boxing and first look at what's inside!

Green bubble wrap!








These weren't outside for long but the bottles were super cold! The glass fogged up


  Pretty  in Plum, Heavenly Angel, Inner Sparkle, Confetti Fun, Mi Fantasia 



She's Lily Something, Luke of the Draw, Stand by your Manny, Basking in Gloria, Candid Cameron 



City-Pretty Rose, Enchantress, A Lit-Teal Bit of Love, Miss Independent, Vio-Let's Talk About Red,You Can!



These two I am giving to my friend. She inspired my with the Christmas tree nail art design. This is what she picked out!

Girl Talk and Hello World



























No comments:

Post a Comment