Tuesday, January 15, 2013

NOTD: Fan Brush Stripes

Hey guess what!? I created a Facebook page as an extension to my blog!! I am going to use it as a place to put extra stuff I didn't really think would fit as a blog post. I will also be putting up my nail art there as well. This does not mean I am stopping my blog, I just wanted a new way to reach people and bring them to my blog. :D Here is the link, please like it for me! facebook.com/KarenLovesNailPolish

Today I have experimented with two things: acrylic paint and a fan brush. This is my first time using both. I first painted the base coat a light minty blue. I then took my fan brush and dipped just the tips in the pink and swiped it on. Next, I layered on the light blue and finally the dark blue. I added some more pink on top to make it stand out some more. Is is super, super easy and fun to do, I am already thinking of more colors to use!

Nail Polish/Paint Used:
Americana  "Royal Fuchsia" and "Calypso Blue"
Folk Art "Brilliant Blue"
Wet n Wild "I Need a Refresh-Mint"






New fan brush!!



Inspired by: SimpleNailArtDesigns 




No comments:

Post a Comment