Friday, May 10, 2013

NOTD: Blue with Mod Dots

This is a very modern and fun design. The dots are supposed to look like a kind of gradient. I thought these were some interesting colors to use, but all together they look cool! The look a bit like fish scales.
I have three blues that look like this Sally Hansen blue, one I bought and the other two were gifts from friends. I am thinking about doing a comparison post to show how similar they are and show which one is the better deal!

Nail Polish Used:
Sally Hansen "Blue Me Away!"
Nicole "A Lit-Teal Bit of Love"
Wet n Wild "Ebony Hates Chris"
E.L.F medium nude
Pure Ice "Twinkle"
Sinful Colors "Snow Me White"



my pinky got smudged so I just cut it out, haha


Inspired by: MissJenFabulous 

3 comments:

  1. I love dot art! It's easy to do and gives great results, plus the pattern possibilities are endless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! There are so many different possible designs!! Maybe I should do a dot manicure nail art series... That would be cool

      Delete
  2. Looks nice, I like the colors!

    ReplyDelete