Wednesday, May 8, 2013

NOTD: Red and White Swirl Flower

This is my first time doing a one stroke flower and marbling like this! To do the marble, I dotted several dots of white acrylic paint then put a few dots of red acrylic paint. I then took my small detailing brush and swirled them around to make it look like a cool marble. To make a one stroke flower, I used my chisel brush and dipped half the brush in white and the other half in the red. I then carefully pushed and pulled it to make the flower.

To get a better idea, here is the video I used to make this look. It is by Love4Nails, one of my favorite nail artists. 

Nail Polish Used:
Pure Ice "Iced Merlot"
              "Beware"

Acrylic Paints:
Americana "White Wash"
                 "Cranberry Wine"








No comments:

Post a Comment