Friday, May 24, 2013

Random: Nail Books and Magazines

The Half-Price Bookstore in my city is closing down. :(  They are having a 20% off sale so I was browsing my usual book sections. For some reason I have never looks at the fashion section but when I did, BOOM nail polish book. Hot diggity dog! You do not know how excited I was, I think I jumped! It was $5.99 and the cover price was $29.95. What a deal! I will describe it like an excellent and beautiful textbook. It literally has everything in it! It has instruction on how to give arm and leg massage, manicures, pedicures, nail health, anatomy of the hand and foot, treatments, equipment, history, fashion.... EVERYTHING! 





A couple of weeks ago, I had a girl in one of my classes give me pages of a magazine on nail art! I have only talked to her a few times, so I was surprised when she pulled out these three pages. One of the classes we had together was Humanities and in that class, we discussed these artists. She thought they were neat and decided to give them to me! Thanks Tara! 





Finally, the new Nail It! magazine!!! I ordered a mail subscription so now I don't have to rush to the grocery store on the day it comes out. Here are some of my favorite stories.








1 comment: