Friday, September 21, 2012

Day 5: Blue

Today's nail art is inspired by waves. It is very abstract and sparkly. I looked to a YouTube video by Miss80Million for the idea. I added some loose sparkles to add some oomph (I will be having a post about them in a little bit).

 To get the look I first painted on the darker blue. I the sponged on the light blue in the middle of my nail. I then painted the edge of the sponge and folded it to a curve to make a nice curved line. I then took the nail art brush to make solid curves and waves. I added a bit more of the light blue on top of that. I added two different types of glitter to make the look complete.  

Polish used:
NYC "Water Street Blue" and "French Tip White"
Wet n' Wild "Blue Moon"
Art Deco in white
Nail art sparkles in light blue and silver







No comments:

Post a Comment