Thursday, September 27, 2012

Day 9: Rainbow

Once again, I am a day late. I am two days behind on my postings :( Today I am seriously going to post day 10 so I can catch up.

Anyway, it is rainbow!! It took me a little bit to decide what I wanted to do for this but I found a tutorial for this "dripping" paint manicure. I watched it and made my own version. On my right hand for some reason I did something completely different. They are supposed to be rainbow pinwheels or beach balls. I love how bright the colors came out on these. People at school really loved them.

Polish used:
NYC "White French Tip" and "Black Lace"
Pure Ice "Don't You Wish"
Art Deco in red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple
Bon Bons in a blue green (the blue art deco was just blue sparkles so I filled it in with this)


 

right hand




No comments:

Post a Comment