Monday, September 17, 2012

31 Day Challenge! Day 1: Red

I have decided to start a 31 Day Challenge! I saw this on a blog I am following that actually happens to be a subscriber of mine. She is my fist subscriber that is not a friend of a family member, haha. For the first day it is a red challenge. I know I am going to have lots of fun doing this, changing my nail polish everyday and getting to post online about it.

Check out her blog at nailnarcotics.blogspot.com!


Here is the list of challenges:
 
This polish came with a set of four and also had matching lipstick. I did my nails and took a picture with the lipstick on. The color is a little darker than the lip but I enjoy having matching "lips and tips"! :)
The polish does not have a name but is by Markwins and it is a very pretty dark red.
 





 


No comments:

Post a Comment