Monday, March 18, 2013

Swatches: Princessa Nail Polish

In my last post I talked about the new Ross store and the nail polish I got there. Here are the swatches!

It is called Princessa. I have never seen it before or even hear about it. There were a couple different sets but I decided on the French Manicure one because I do not have many nude colors and these seemed like a  nice set to get. There are no names on the bottles so I went to their website but still couldn't find anything.
The tag line on the box label is "There is no such thing as natural beauty". Hmmmmmm...... I am not so sure that is a wise thing to put on the packaging, it sure wouldn't be my first choice.

The colors themselves are very easy to apply, dry pretty quick and are great colors for French Manicures! Haha!!!! The stripers are also very nice and I know they will come in handy. This set also came with a top coat, it isn't too bad but I think I will stick with my normal top coat unless I really need to use this one.
The bottle top shape hurts my hand a little when I open it but it isn't that big of a deal.
My favorite is the medium nude (second one). It has this really pretty pink shimmer and it catches the light.

**Update** The white striper's top broke off when I unscrewed it again. I took it back to Ross and got a different set because they did not have this same one. I guess the stripers won't come in handy....



My made up names: dark nude, medium nude, medium nude pink, light nude, white striper, red striper

No comments:

Post a Comment