Wednesday, April 17, 2013

APRIL NAIL CHALLENGE! Day 1: Spring Pastels

Guess what!? I am starting another nail art challenge!! Remember my 31 Day Challenge? Whew,  that was fun! I was looking for more challenges recently and I found this one. I am just in time before it is too late to do it for April! I am making it easier on myself this time around. I am painting out two days at a time, one day on each hand. I blog them both at the same time then I don't have to worry about making time everyday to post. Day one is Spring Pastels!


I only have three pastel colors so color blocking worked out great for this look! I thought it was going to be hard keeping everything straight but it really wasn't. Maybe I am getting better about using my left hand. Yay!
I decided to go to bed before taking pictures and in the morning they came out are creased up. I tried to save them with some thick top coat but you can still see the lines, oh well!

Nail Polish Used:
Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" and "Unicorn"
Sally Hansen "Lacey Lilac" and "Mint Sorbet"












No comments:

Post a Comment