Monday, April 29, 2013

Day 13: The Paper Gal- Newspaper Transfer

I have never done newspaper print nails, I shouldn't have waited so long, they are cool! I tried to make it look vintage with pretty muted flowers. I really like how it turned out! I didn't do such a good job around my cuticles though.... I have had this one for a few days and the urge to pick at it overcame me. Ugh.... I did cover up more newsprint than I wanted to but at least you can still see it in the background. 

Nail Polish Used:
Markwins in a medium-dark nude
Sinful Colors "Snow Me White"

Acrylic Paints:
Folk Art "Pink"
Apple Barrel Colors "Kelly Green"
                                "Territorial Beige"
                                "Brown Oxide"
Americana "Cranberry Wine"
                 "Ebony"
                 "White Wash"





Inspired by: Robin Moses



No comments:

Post a Comment