Monday, October 7, 2013

NOTD: Halloween Town

One of my favorite Halloween movies is Halloweentown. If you've never heard of it, seriously, look it up! Its a Disney kids movie, haha.
I did some nails based off of it! On my thumb I have Benny the tax driving skeleton when he is angry, the magical wand thingy that helps break the spell, and the Jack-o-Lantern that is a figure of the town. I didn't know what else to paint so I just put H and T for Halloweentown.. So creative.... Again, I waited too long to take these pictures and they are a little chipped.

Paint Used:
Americana "White Wash"
                 "Ebony"
                 "Cranberry Wine"
                 "Saffron Yellow"
Apple Barrel "Brown Oxide"
Folk Art "Metallic Silver Sterling"









Silly kitty wants to play in my light box.


1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've seen this movie, but I love your nails! :-)

    ReplyDelete