Sunday, February 10, 2013

Holiday: Chinese/Lunar New Year!

Happy Chinese New Year! In honor of today, I did some  nail art!
I found this design on YouTube and the lady that did it said what the flowers and colors stand for: Gold and Red colors are lucky colors and are chosen to wear in the new year. Golden flowers (hoa mai) and Pink flowers (hoa dao) represent luck and happiness. Either one will be present in each home during this holiday season. 
Pretty cool!! I recreated her design and I love how it turned out! 
Also, look up at my website's name in that little tab on your browser, I added a picture! How do you like it?

Nail Polish Used:
Pure Ice "Jaguar"
              "Playtime"
              "All Nighter"
Wet n Wild "The Wonder Yellows"
Sinful Colors "Snow Me White
Diamond Cosmetics in Frosty Pink and black
+ yellow, red, and pink rhinestones











Inspired by: Trisha Do

No comments:

Post a Comment