Thursday, February 21, 2013

Random: Nail It! Magazine

A couple weeks ago, thanks to a blogger I follow called My Simple Little Pleasures, I discovered the first ever nail art and nail polish magazine for the public!! I found out about it almost two weeks ago and excitedly waited till its release date on the 19th! I went over to Walmart, and BAM! the first thing I saw was the magazine! It is called Nail It! and the whole thing is about everything nail polish. From tips and tricks, to salon myths busted. It even came with a sample of Kiss Nail Dress! I totally recommend this for the nail polish lover. It is a bi-monthly magazine and is only $6!

Here are some pictures of the magazine from their website... I thought about taking pictures of mine but I don't think I will. 









No comments:

Post a Comment