Sunday, February 10, 2013

Holiday: Valentine's Day Cupid Arrows

I had a teacher suggest that I paint an arrow hitting a heart for my next Valentine's look! She thought I should draw a little Cupid but I decided that would be a little too hard painting on my right hand! (I did the Chinese New Year look on my left hand)
I have a little bow shooting an arrow, its path through the sky then hitting a heart. On my thumb I  put some hugs and kisses. :))

Nail Polish Used:
Sinful Colors "Snow Me White"
Pure Ice "All Nighter"
Sally Hansen "Blue Me Away!"
Diamond Cosmetics in white and black





Inspired by: Dee2102

2 comments:

  1. Great job! This is Dee2102 by the way. You should join my site
    http://www.shareyournails.com

    You can upload your designs and link bank to your website to get more traffic! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there!! Thank you very much! I loved doing this design.I will definitely check out your site!

      Delete