Saturday, February 16, 2013

Swatches: E.L.F Polish

I found these wonderful polishes at Tj Maxx yesterday! I love the quality and the affordability of ELF products. I have purchased other collections from Tj Maxx but it don't usually find them that often. These four polishes were $4.99, not too bad!! 

They only needed one coat, I think I used two on the nude color though. They all were smooth and the color is very rich. The weirdest thing about them is the smell. I don't really know how to describe it, it doesn't smell like normal nail polish. It is very strong and the best word I can think of is 'new'. It is not a bad smell, it's just unlike any other nail polish smell.... strange.. 

I am wearing the "Party Purple" right now! It's very lovely.

Those flaky things you see on "Smoky Brown" are from flocking powder. I didn't notice till I posted this picture.

"Party Purple", "Dark Navy", "Smoky Brown", "Nude"



No comments:

Post a Comment